Lowongan Kerja BUMN Bank BRI – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) atau BRI adalah perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang perbankan dan PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk juga merupakan salah satu bank milik pemerintah yang terbesar di Indonesia. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Perseo) Tbk (BRI) didirikan di Purwokerto, Jawa Tengah oleh Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja tanggal 16 Desember 1895.
Sekilas tentang Depnakerja ID : Depnakerja.id merupakan situs seputar lowongan kerja untuk seluruh wilayah Indonesia dari berbagai perusahaan mulai dari perusahaan Badan Usaha Milik Negara (BUMN), Instansi Pemerintahan , Swasta ternama, dari kategori loker SMA, D3, hingga S1. Kami selalu berusaha memberikan informasi lowongan pekerjaan yang valid, semua lowongan kerja yang dilansir disitus ini berasal dari laman resmi perusahaan maupun sosial media terpercaya yang sedang mencari calon kandidat untuk menjadi salah satu dari bagian perusahaannya.
Hal yang perlu Anda perhatikan sebelum melamar kerja adalah menyiapkan Surat Lamaran Kerja dan Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter & Portfolio, serta berkas pendukung lainnya. Dalam proses seleksi atau tahap melakukan rekrutmen pada setiap perusahaan mungkin berbeda-beda, namun pada umumnya ada empat tahapan yang perlu anda tau yaitu, Seleksi adminstrasi / Screening CV, Wawancara HRD, interview HRD, Wawancara dengan User, dan Piskotes kerja.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Berikut ini Lowongan Kerja BUMN Bank BRI terbaru, pastikan anda baca dengan teliti setiap persyaratan melamar kerja yang dibutuhkan agar peluang di terima kerja lebih besar, selengkapnya dibawah ini:
1. Solutions Architect
Job Responsibility :
- Analyze and define objectives, scope, issues and organizational impact of systems, operations or activities while developing architectures for improvement
- Implement architecture to increase productivity, lower costs, streamline daily business activities and provide secure and stable IT support environment
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand project requirements, understand and address concerns of business line stakeholders, advising them on project costs, design concepts and changes
- Organize development teams while motivating, guiding and leading developers and managers toward project completion and providing technical guidance or support
- Collaborate with developers and engineers to select design solutions and ensure compatibility of applicable components
- Research and evaluate current or emerging technologies and critical approaches to architecture, then consider their costs, compatibility, portability, scalability or usability, as appropriate
- Verify and test the interoperability and security of solutions, monitoring the solution to detect potential problems and perform maintenance operations for any related software or hardware
- Review document installation instructions, design specifications and other related information
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
Skill/Experience/certification required :
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as Software Engineer or System Engineer within IT industry and related industry
- Have a strong communication, proven skill on investigation, analytical and problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, high integrity, highly motivated person, committed, and responsible
- Able to produce various architecture diagrams to visually depict the solutions such as application architecture, integration architecture, technology architecture, system architecture, software architecture using various tools and design principles.
- Extensive knowledge on SDLC process (waterfall / agile)
- Have knowledge on various IT products and technologies (Server, OS, database, cloud platform/technology, application servers, tools, API Gateway, messaging server, performance and monitoring system, infrastructure, etc)
- Have Banking / Finance and other business domain knowledge is a plus
- S1/S2 majoring in Computer Science / Telecommunication / Informatics or equivalent
2. Data Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field with minimum GPA of 3.3.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a financial/banking industry is preferred, with max age is 30.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data model (tabular, document, graph, file etc), data administration, query, API services and data governance.
- Exposure and experience in modern data technologies and cloud, including experience with Big Data, Relational Databases, Operational Data Stores, Streaming and Batch Data Processing.
- Excellent design, strong conceptual and analytical thinking abilities.
- Familiar with and strong knowledge of Data Management platform such minimum 3 (three) of the following: MSSQL, Cloudera (Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Hue, Impala, Spark, others as Software Package & Components), Informatica Enterprise Data Integration (EDI), SAP HANA, SAS, IBM DataStage, Sqoop, Confluent Kafka, Change Data Capture (Qlik), Informatica Axon Data Governance, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalogue, IBM Master Data Management, Cloudera Data Science Workbench, Tableu, Atscale.
Personal Attributes :
- Leadership skills.
- Innovative yet grounded to operational reality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker; with good logical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Work collaboratively.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
3. Business Process Management Specialist
Job Responsibility :
- Lead and coordinate quality, efficiency projects and activities to ensure continuous best practices, and drive business results and growth
- Focus on the customer and be an active participant in creating a seamless experience
- Analyze existing workflows, perform benchmark gap analysis and assist in the design to transform work flows.
- Develop processes and procedures to effectively meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develop & update process documentation, work instructions and other tools to support execution
- Conduct on-going research and benchmark against industry best practices.
- Utilize BPM and BPM / RPA tools to enhance process efficiency (BPM=Business Process Management; RPA=Robotic Process Automation). Maintain associated vendor relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on full life cycle process evaluation and improvements.
- Organize cross functional groups across departments to work collaboratively toward the effective and efficient pursuit of pre-determined goals.
- Prioritize projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables and milestones.
- Perform analytics to determine level of impact and use outcomes to prioritize projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across BRI organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Critical thinker with excellent judgment and strong initiative
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experiences in Business Process Management
Skill/Experience/certification required :
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading process analysis and redesign efforts utilizing lean methodology
- Demonstrated experience leading others in process analysis and redesign initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into measurable action and present projects to management for evaluation and prioritization
- Ability to present complex processes in easy to understand terms to various cross functional stakeholders to receive approval and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, both large and small, with competing due dates and present status to management
- Considerable skills in process improvement, business transformation, customer service, communication, leadership, problem solving and team building.
- Ability to create detailed project plans and high-level milestones across cross functional teams to ensure projects are on track
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and communicate to management any concerns regarding resources, timeline obstacles and prioritization
- Experience with BPM/RPA tools is a plus (BPM – Business Process Management, RPA – Robotic Process Automation)
- Ability to work on project deliverables with minimal supervision and present status and results to Director for approval
- S1/S2 majoring in Computer Science / Telecommunication / Informatics / Information System or equivalent
Simak Juga : Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan BUMN Lainnya
Jika anda tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi yang dibutuhkan Lowongan Kerja BUMN Bank BRI silahkan daftar online melalui link berikut ini:
1. Solutions Architect : DAFTAR
2. Data Architect : DAFTAR
3. Business Process Management Specialist : DAFTAR
Segala proses rekrutmen tidak dipungut biaya apapun alias gratis !!